Employment Opportunities at Rich Hill R-IV
Current Job Openings
- Elementary Teacher: Due to increased enrollment, the Rich Hill R-IV School District is accepting applications for an elementary school teacher for the 2019-20 school year. The Rich Hill Elementary School currently enjoys high student achievement in all instructional areas. We are seeking a team-oriented individual with strong classroom content and pedagogical knowledge to ensure student success. A Valid Missouri Teaching certificate in elementary education is required. Applicants may download the professional staff application at: http://5il.co/4nty or email email@example.com. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, application, and current resume to: Mendy Bridgewater, Rich Hill R-IV School District, 703 N. 3rd St., Rich Hill, MO 64779. For further inquiries, call (417)-395-2227. This position will be open until filled.
- High School Boys Baseball Assistant Coach: The 2019-20 High School Boys Baseball Assistant Coach will assist the head coach during the entirety of the spring 2019 baseball season. Preferred applicants will have 60 hours of accumulated college credit, but all interested applicants should apply, regardless of college credit. Fill out the professional application and return to Ashley Arwood, Athletic Director, 703 N. 3rd St., Rich Hill, MO 64779.
- Substitute Teacher: If you have at least 60 hours of accumulated college credit, you may be eligible for employment as a substitute teacher. Download an application here. Bring in completed applications to the Rich Hill School District Central Office, where you will receive instructions on how to complete the background check process.
- Substitute Custodian: This position is for a substitute custodian to serve on dates as needed.Download an application here. Bring in completed applications to the Rich Hill School District Central Office, where you will receive instructions on how to complete the rest of the process.
- Bus Driver: This position is for a part-time driver to serve as a substitute on regular routes and to drive trips as needed. It requires bus driver certification, a background check, and a drug test. Download an application here. Bring in completed applications to the Rich Hill School District Central Office, where you will receive instructions on how to complete the rest of the process.
How To Donate to the Rich Hill School District
The students of the Rich Hill School District rely on public taxpayer funding and the generous donations of people like you to support our programs. Thank you for all that you do to keep us going!
To make a donation, please send a check to the following:
Rich Hill R-IV School District 703 N 3rd St. Rich Hill, MO 64779
In your check's memo line you may specify where you want your donation to go but are not limited to the list below.
- Academic Programs
- Clubs/Organizations (FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, Student Council, NHS, Band, Choir, Art Department)
- Community Teachers Association
- Elementary Reward Account
- Nonprofit School Food Services Account (this is to help students pay off their lunch balances)
How To Rent or Reserve School Facilities
If you would like to rent or reserve school facilities, please fill out the form here, and return it to Heath Oates, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org, or return it to 703 N 3rd St., Rich Hill, MO 64779.
For a list of available facilities and rental rates, click here.
If you have questions, please call Heath Oates, 417-395-+2418, ext 201.