The Rich Hill R-IV School District seeks qualified applicants for a part-time custodian position.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Perform demanding physical labor and tasks/skills required to keep buildings clean.
- Handle minor building maintenance jobs.
- Assume responsibility to initiate cleaning tasks and procedures.
- Work with a minimum of supervision.
Hours: Approximately 20 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 8AM-12PM.
Pay Rate: Starting pay is $8.15/hour (This implies no experience in the field and minimum qualifications)
- Report to work appropriately dressed and in proper condition to perform all assigned duties.
- Open the building and check all assigned areas for proper working condition.
- Efficiently organize the daily routine and the work schedule.
- Ensure proper maintenance of building equipment within responsible are and notify the Principal of needs outside responsible area.
- Ensure proper use, cleaning, requisition, and storage of all equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Ensure proper cleaning of all assigned areas.
- Maintain communication with other Custodian and Principal concerning questions about building cleaning program.
- Ensure proper security of building at all times. Check appropriate doors and windows. Assure that students and/or unauthorized persons are not admitted to the buildings.
- Perform additional custodial duties when assigned by the administrators.