Employment Opportunities at Rich Hill R-IV
Current Job Openings
- Substitute Teacher: If you have at least 60 hours of accumulated college credit, you may be eligible for employment as a substitute teacher. Download an application here. Bring in completed applications to the Rich Hill School District Central Office, where you will receive instructions on how to complete the background check process.
2. Bus Driver: This position is for a part-time driver to serve as a substitute on regular routes and to drive trips as needed. It requires bus driver certification, a background check, and a drug test. Download an application here. Bring in completed applications to the Rich Hill School District Central Office, where you will receive instructions on how to complete the rest of the process.
3. Custodian: This position is for a part-time custodian in the Rich Hill R-IV School District. The ideal candidate is available in the mornings Monday-Friday. Download the application here. Bring in completed applications to the Rich Hill School District Central Office. Call Heath Oates at 417-395-2418 for any further information.
How To Donate to the Rich Hill School District
The students of the Rich Hill School District rely on public taxpayer funding and the generous donations of people like you to support our programs. Thank you for all that you do to keep us going!
To make a donation, please send a check to the following:
Rich Hill R-IV School District 703 N 3rd St. Rich Hill, MO 64779
In your check's memo line you may specify where you want your donation to go but are not limited to the list below.
- Academic Programs
- Clubs/Organizations (FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, Student Council, NHS, Band, Choir, Art Department)
- Community Teachers Association
- Elementary Reward Account
- Nonprofit School Food Services Account (this is to help students pay off their lunch balances)
How To Rent or Reserve School Facilities
If you would like to rent or reserve school facilities, please fill out the form here, and return it to Heath Oates, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org, or return it to 703 N 3rd St., Rich Hill, MO 64779.
For a list of available facilities and rental rates, click here.
If you have questions, please call Heath Oates, 417-395-+2418, ext 201.